The latest trend in textiles is rapidly becoming Turkish cotton towels. These towels have been featured online by CNN, Forbes, GQ, and NBC News. Grown throughout Turkey, this cotton has longer fibers making it soft and ultra-absorbent. The towels even become softer and more absorbent with each wash. So why do you need them for your next vacation?
1. They are lightweight: These towels roll up much smaller than traditional terrycloth towels, making them perfect for packing in a small suitcase or carry-on.
2. They dry quickly: If you want to hit the beach a few hours before your flight, it is no problem with these towels. Their lightweight nature makes them quick-drying and perfect for that last dip in the hotel pool before heading home.
3. They are multi-purpose: Whether you need a last-minute picnic blanket, a beach cover-up, or something to keep you warm on a chilly summer night. These towels come in several gorgeous patterns and colors, making them the perfect functional fashion accessory.
4. They don’t hold sand or dirt: Unlike traditional towels, these cotton textiles do not hold on to all of that pesky sand. Shake them out after a day at the beach and keep your bag, car, or boat clean.
5. They are pre-shrunk and ready to use: These cotton towels are pre-shrunk, meaning you do not have to worry about washing them before your first use. Just pick one up from Kenzington and head to the beach.
Kenzington gets all of their Turkish cottons from their supplier and friend, Coccinella. The Kaplan family saw the value of sharing their favorite traditions and products from the Mediterranean. After several years managing successful businesses in Turkey, they created Coccinella and opened a storefront in Edina, Minnesota. Come and see why a Turkish towel is a necessity for your next vacation at Kenzington in Stillwater, MN or Hudson, WI.